Faith Lutheran Preschool exists to bring little children to Jesus and feed them with God's saving Word!
We are a mission of Faith Lutheran Church in conjunction with Faith Lutheran School.
We strive to proclaim Christ, his life, death and resurrection to each and every child who comes through our doors.
God gives parents the primary responsibility of raising and nurturing children. At Faith Lutheran Preschool, we strive to assist parents in giving children a loving, Christian environment to help children with their development. Our preschool will work to meet the child’s spiritual, physical, intellectual, emotional, and social needs in a developmentally and age-appropriate manner.
- to learn of God’s love for him or her
- to develop skills toward academic readiness
- to develop emotionally and gain independence
- to express age-appropriate emotional responses
- to develop fine and gross motor skills
- to develop problem solving skills
- to develop good hygiene habits
- to develop respect for each other
- to play and interact appropriately with others